Matt Ryan Signed Atlanta Falcons Jersey Bas Coa #t14358

This listing is for the Matt Ryan hand signed jersey (size L) that is pictured above. All letters and numbers are stitched. All items I sell have been hand signed by the celebrity listed above and have been obtained in person by myself to ensure the authenticity of the item.

This item is accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) from Beckett Authentication Services (BAS) one of the Worlds leaders in autograph authentication! The cert number for this item is #T14358 and it can be verified on their website database at Beckett-Authentication. Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have, and please check out the other authentic autographed memorabilia that I have for sale. The item "MATT RYAN SIGNED ATLANTA FALCONS JERSEY BAS COA #T14358" is in sale since Thursday, May 14, 2020.

This item is in the category "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop\Autographs-Original\Football-NFL\Jerseys". The seller is "mjmauthentics" and is located in Pacifica, California. This item can be shipped to United States.